Toba Consulting is an organizational development consultancy that is committed to building the organizational capabilities our clients need to achieve their strategic aspirations, setting them up for success. Organizational Change Management (OCM) is in everything we do. We excel at bringing people along, coaching them through change, and developing leaders along the way. We deliver Change IQ to our clients.
Toba is actively seeking experienced Organizational Change Managers who share our values and dedication to our customers. The Senior Organizational Change Manager is responsible for planning, leading, and driving strategic change initiatives within our client organizations. This role focuses on facilitating and managing the people side of change to achieve successful adoption and utilization of new processes, systems, and technologies. The Senior Organizational Change Manager works closely with cross-functional teams, leaders, and stakeholders to design, implement, and monitor change management strategies that maximize employee engagement and minimize resistance during periods of transformation.
The Training Lead is a pivotal role responsible for developing and implementing comprehensive training programs to enhance employee skills, knowledge, and performance within the organization. This role collaborates with cross-functional teams to identify training needs, design effective learning solutions, and measure training effectiveness. The Training Lead plays a crucial role in supporting employee development, onboarding, and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Collaborate with departmental leaders and stakeholders to identify training needs and performance gaps.
- Develop comprehensive training plans, curricula, and learning pathways to address identified needs. Design engaging and effective training materials, including presentations, e-learning modules, videos, job aids, and other resources.
- Facilitate training sessions, workshops, and seminars using a variety of delivery methods, including in-person, virtual, and blended approaches.
- Collaborate with IT and Learning Management System (LMS) administrators to ensure training content is accessible and delivered through appropriate platforms. Leverage technology to create engaging e-learning modules, assessments, quizzes, and certification programs.
- Develop assessment tools and methodologies to measure training effectiveness and learner comprehension. Collect feedback from participants, managers, and stakeholders to continuously improve training content and delivery.
- Support change management initiatives by creating training materials and resources for employees transitioning to new processes, technologies, or organizational changes.
- Coordinate training logistics, including scheduling, participant enrollment, room setup, materials distribution, and technology setup. Monitor training attendance, track completion rates, and manage training records.
- Proven experience (typically 5+ years) in designing, developing, and delivering training programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Training and Development, Human Resources, or related field. Master’s degree or relevant certifications are a plus.
- Strong understanding of instructional design principles and adult learning theory.
- Proficiency in training software, e-learning authoring tools, and Learning Management Systems.
- Excellent presentation, facilitation, and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to manage multiple training initiatives.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to collect and interpret training data.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and adapt to changing priorities.
- Experience in change management, project management, or instructional design is advantageous.